Esta web utiliza cookies para que podamos ofrecerte la mejor experiencia de usuario posible. La información de las cookies se almacena en tu navegador y realiza funciones tales como reconocerte cuando vuelves a nuestra web o ayudar a nuestro equipo a comprender qué secciones de la web encuentras más interesantes y útiles.
Finance Change & Release Manager
Purpose of Role
Reporting to the Finance Platform Manager, the role is accountable for delivering world class IT Service Management for all the Global Finance solutions implemented throughout the company, specifically by ensuring that ALL changes are delivered according to the Company Change and Release standards.
To be successful in this role you will need to ensure that all participants in the change and release processes across each Finance platform understand the importance of following processes and deliver high quality changes into production systems ensuring the stability and functionality that the Company business needs to deliver results.
The role will be Accountable for:
- Delivering of all changes in compliance with the Company Change and Release standards.
- Minimising the risk of change to the Finance applications
- Manage the CAB for the applications in the Finance area in line with the standard change process and schedules
- Manage and control emergency changes as required
- Delivering the release calendar for all applications under their control
- Resolve scheduling conflicts at all levels ensuring the best outcome by working with stakeholders representing the business, projects and IT
- Plan ALL releases including the technical releases from the SAAS providers
- Driving continuous improvements to the change and release processes working in conjunction with the global process owner.
- Build good working relationships with the Design CoE and be seen to apply standards with a degree of rigour
- Build good working relationships with the SI teams delivering Changes and be seen to apply standards with a degree of rigour
- Manage senior governance forums to approve release schedules and major releases prior to production delivery
- Ensure that all changes are compliant with documentation and other requirements in order to pass quality checks and audits prior to release
- Applying all agreed standards and policies related to the delivery of changes to Finance production systems
- Ensure that all changes are subjected to the appropriate Change Management treatment depending on complexity, risk and cost
- Facilitate and Manage CAB’s related to Finance applications, utilising Company Service desk tools to deliver agendas and details of all changes prior to meetings
- Facilitate and Manage Release Management meetings for Finance applications, utilising Company Service desk tools to deliver agendas and details of release content prior to meetings
- Facilitate PIR meetings where required and support any MICAR investigations if a change causes a significant issue in a production system
- Deliver and manage release calendar for all Finance applications ensuring that it is utilised and followed
- Ensure that all changes are compliant with process definitions and will pass audit and compliance assessments, this includes managing the evidence repository for all change and release activities
- Act as a subject matter expert working with the global Change and Release process owner to improve processes and policies
- To manage the budget for change where built into support contracts
- To work with the service desk team to effectively publish change information including scheduled downtimes
Skills & Experiences Required
- Solid experience in Service / Application Change/Delivery experience with recent experience in a large international organisation dealing with Global scale suppliers
- Strong understanding of Change and Release management disciplines
· Some experience of corporate IT Application systems including cloud and SaaS services
- Some experience with managing multiple major service providers across an integrated environment
- Ability to engage, build relationships with and influence business stakeholders.
- Possesses good communication skills, with the ability to engage audiences at all levels.
- An understanding of IT General Controls and how these apply across the IT landscape and the processes in use to support the backoffice applications
- Experience of IT Risks and Compliance
- You will be highly resilient, self-motivating and able to work independently with a bias for action.
- Relevant industry understanding / experience in Financial Management and applications as would experience with ORACLE Financials, HFM and Anaplan.
- Ability to speak and write in English Language is required
This is what we offer you:
- Permanent contract. We want you to feel part of the team and get a stable long-term relationship with us.
- Performance evaluations and career map with annual follow-ups.
- Medical insurance.
- 20% Bonus salary.