Esta web utiliza cookies para que podamos ofrecerte la mejor experiencia de usuario posible. La información de las cookies se almacena en tu navegador y realiza funciones tales como reconocerte cuando vuelves a nuestra web o ayudar a nuestro equipo a comprender qué secciones de la web encuentras más interesantes y útiles.
We are now looking for a Java Developer to join our team in developing the next generation of travel technology. This individual wil join a dynamic group who is looking for someone who loves to code, will bring new ideas and help drive us in our migration to the cloud.
· Collaborate with stakeholders to identify end-user requirements and specifications.
· Produce efficient, secure and elegant code based on requirements.
· Conduct code reviews for accuracy and functionality.
· Test, profile and deploy programs and applications.
· Troubleshoot, debug, maintain and improve existing software.
· Identify ways to improve quality, velocity, processes, and teamwork.
What we look for/who would prosper in this role?
Essential Experience and Capabilities:
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
· 5+ years of software development experience with a successful record of developing and deploying quality and secure software products.
· 3+ years of Java development including Spring and open source software
· Experience with Relational (MySQL, Amazon Aurora, DB2) and/or NoSQL (Couchbase, MongoDB, Cosmo DB, Redis) Databases.
· Understanding of general application architecture constructs like high-availability, scalability, security, and low-latency.
· Understanding of (EIP) enterprise design patterns and UML Modeling techniques.
· Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies and environment.
· Web Services Development (Microservices, RESTful web services, XML JSON).
· Practiced DevOps implementation
o Familiarity with standard CI / CD strategies & technologies (e.g. Jenkins, GitHub Actions, Sonarqube, Fortify NexusIQ).
o Experience working with containers (docker, Kubernetes and Open Shift deployments)
o Automation, Telemetry
· Experience with Cloud Native Architecture (AWS, Open Shift, Kubernetes, and Azure).
· Knowledge of testing methodologies and tools for APIs (TDD, BDD, Junit, Cucumber, SoapUI, Postman, etc.).
· Experience with UNIX/LINUX server operating systems.
· Confident working with Git (e.g. Bitbucket, Github), branching strategies, pull requests.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills (English)
We are looking for passionate people who want to be part of the Pasiona family, learning from the best, with the latest technology and leading the most advanced projects. We believe in continuous training and in adding talents and experiences to continue growing as a team. This is what we offer you:
- Indefinite contract. We want you to feel part of the team and achieve a stable long-term relationship with us.
- Performance evaluations and career mapping with annual follow-ups
- Working on major projects for top international clients.
- An extensive plan of continuous training, both classroom-based and with certifications from Microsoft, Udemy4Business, Pluralsight…
- Language classes.
- Incentives for participating in the community.
- Medical insurance.
- Physiotherapy service.