Esta web utiliza cookies para que podamos ofrecerte la mejor experiencia de usuario posible. La información de las cookies se almacena en tu navegador y realiza funciones tales como reconocerte cuando vuelves a nuestra web o ayudar a nuestro equipo a comprender qué secciones de la web encuentras más interesantes y útiles.
People Design Authority (Workday)
Purpose of Role
You will report to the People Platform Manager and will be accountable for reviewing all changes for all the Global HR solutions implemented throughout Company. This is important in order to minimise the risk associated with changes and ensuring that they are aligned with existing business process designs and the implementation of those processes at a technical level. We need someone who is fully committed to the value of the HR systems, understanding how they support the Company business in day-to-day operations and the fundamental value of ensuring that processes are improved in a risk-free way and deliver real benefits to the business.
You will act as a technical gatekeeper ensuring that changes do not adversely impact the use of the HR applications You will be accountable for:
• Assessing all proposed changes to the HR applications . Ensuring that the changes follow the relevant change process and that a clear assessment is made of how the change may impact business processes and what the risk of that change is.
• You will provide Technical expertise and Input to the Design CoE when assessing changes
• Assessing changes and making recommendations to make specific changes standard changes
• You will attend the Services CAB meetings as required to provide input on HR application changes
• You will be responsible for reviewing the impact and will assess all nonstandard changes, providing feedback on regression as well as design quality
• You will also play a key role in supporting the release manager in assessing risks around changes to be applied to the production environment
As a member of the Global Technology group, you should be able to effectively communicate with senior members of the Supplier organisation, the Company Business community as well as the wider IT organisation.
You will play a key role in
• Actively supporting the general Change and Release management processes through provision of expertise in the application and the Company business processes
• Assessing changes as required and provide feedback on change documents and to governance forums
• Engaging with the process owners to facilitate understanding of technical changes in terms that allow them to provide feedback and approval as required
• Using your expertise in working closely with the change and release managers in order to propose additions to the list of standard changes for the supply chain applications
• You will QA any solutions prior to their delivery to production
• You will provide some guidance to 3rd parties supporting or developing the application (this is meant to minimise potential for errors rather than 3rd parities being dependent on the DA)
• Providing assistance to the 3rd party support organisation in the case of significant incidents or problems
• Supporting the MI processes as required
• Interacting with projects in order that they understand how the application is configured and managed in order that they can comply with the required ways of working and are able to deliver effectively avoiding risks
Skills & Experiences Required
• You will require solid IT Development and or Configuration experience with recent experience in a large international organisation
• You will need Deep experience in HR applications primarily Workday ideally including Payroll integration
• Ability to engage, build relationships with and influence senior leadership and key business stakeholders.
• You will Possess good communication skills, with the ability to engage audiences at all levels.
• You will have the ability to explain complex technical solutions in a way that business users can understand
• You will need a good general understanding of IT General Controls and how these apply across the IT landscape and the processes in use to support the Backoffice applications
Ability to speak and write in English Language is required
This is what we offer you:
- Permanent contract. We want you to feel part of the team and get a stable long-term relationship with us.
- Performance evaluations and career map with annual follow-ups.
- Medical insurance.
- 20% Bonus salary.