We are looking for a cloud developer to start a software product development in the framework of the industrial automation. You will join our team located in Barcelona which develops software tools for industrial automation products. If you are passionate about Microsoft technologies, you already meet one of the main requirements.
Here we detail the needs of the Cloud developer we are looking for:
Purpose of the role
The Cloud developer is responsible of analysing some functionalities of a Desktop monolithic application tool and decide which technologies fits better to move it to cloud services (Which cloud service provider to use, Infrastructure, technology…). From there, design and develop a software based on cloud services and the client side.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand cloud services and how to use them to satisfy the requirements specifications.
- Translate user stories and use cases into new functions of a software desktop product
- Communicate to project stakeholders on design decisions and project status
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the software
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Acquire and implement knowledge on new technology
- Achieve the best products in the market with passion.
Required Skills and Experience
- University degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related degree.
- Knowledge of the different Cloud Services.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as cloud developer
- Proficient in Web application development.
- Experience on sharing data between local and cloud (compression, security, video streaming…)
- Understanding of fundamental design / SOLID principles for building a scalable application.
- Proficient in program in all relevant technical languages (C#)
- Used to conduct code reviews and review others code
- Corporate project development experience from design, development to release
- Entrepreneurial spirit with an open mind
- Able to think outside the box to find ways to solve problems and meet requirements
- Dynamic drive to contribute to a larger goal (building a company).
- Very Good level of English since it will be used as standard working language
- Very desirable:
-WPF and MVVM experience.
-Experience with version control tools and continuous integration.
-Experience in multithreading applications.
- The knowledge and/or experience of any of the following would be beneficial:
-Industrial Automation Applications: PLC, Sensors, Motion Control, Inverter, Servo, Robotics, etc.
-Industrial communications: EtherCAT, Ethernet/IP, MODBUS
We are not looking for perfect candidates, people who tick all our boxes. But we are looking for the right candidates; individuals we feel can assure our customers success. We need people with character, positively minded who are confident of themselves and who can justify their confidence to us.
We give you the opportunity to work in what you are passionate about, learning from the best, with the latest in technology and working in front of the leading projects. This is what we offer to you:
- Indefinite contract. We want you to feel part of the team and reach a stable long-term relationship with him.
- Performance Evaluation and career path with annual follow-ups, always aiming to evolve positively.
- The motivation of working on important projects for national and international important clients.
- A comprehensive training plan, both onsite and Microsoft certifications.
- English classes.
- Incentives for participating in the community: gadgets plan.
- Health insurance.
- Physiotherapy service.
- Gym service: Andjoy.