From Pasiona Consulting, business consultant specialized in Microsoft technologies, Mobility, Cloud, IA and User Experience, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join to work in an international project in one of our clients. In the modality of work is face-to-face, the position is located in Barcelona.
The continuous training and the participation in the technological community guarantee us as a referent in knowledge and good practices (http://techdencias.net/)
At pasiona, we maintain a clear commitment to innovation, quality work, continuous training and the value of the human team. The good attraction and retention of talent are basic pillars of our philosophy.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience running DevOps in Agile teams
- Expert level in Docker, Kubernetes is a must
- Experience on Helm is a plus
- Advanced / Expert level on Microsoft Azure services is a must, Azure Kubernetes
- Understands certificates and security aspects of the infrastructure
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Linux distributions.
- Microsoft Powershell scripting and bash scripting a plus
- Willing to work with teams on different time zones (Denver +8h and India +3,5h)
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken (bilingual a plus)
- Can-do and positive attitude
- Proactiveness and sense of urgency
We give you the opportunity to work in what you are passionate about, learning from the best, with the latest in technology and working in front of the leading projects. This is what we offer to you:
- Indefinite contract. We want you to feel part of the team and reach a stable long-term relationship with him.
- Performance Evaluation and career path with annual follow-ups, always aiming to evolve positively.
- The motivation of working on important projects for national and international important clients.
- A comprehensive training plan, both onsite and Microsoft certifications.
- English classes.
- Incentives for participating in the community: gadgets plan.
- Health insurance.
- Physiotherapy service.
- Gym service: Andjoy.