We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer who will working with a focused team of experienced developers and designers.
- We work in a fast paced, test driven agile development. Exposure to that environment would be beneficial
- Drive: You’re not someone that waits be told what to do. You’re to constantly coming up with small improvements or big new ideas, bringing the best solutions to life
- Creativity and curiosity: You’re passionate about seeing your changes some to life. You’re naturally curious and immersed in your work – constantly reading, researching, looking at the latest trends and trying out new technologies and approaches
- High attention to detail: You’re the person who spots the pixel out of place and more importantly, helps us fix it
- Growth: You want to mentor other developers and be one of the leaders of web technologies within the company.
This position will involve
- Designing and delivering new and reusable features in an agile, test driven development environment
- Developing interactive Web Applications and flexible RESTful API services
- Integrate with diverse travel systems across Airlines, Hotels etc.
- Facilitating automated deployment of server and web components in a variety of manners
- Focus on continually applying high coding standards through code reviews, excellent attention to detail and a methodological work process
- Research & identify new technologies to drive internal innovation
- Be that person who gets involved at a team level on designing and implementing solutions
- 3+ years experience working on both frontend and backend web applications
- Strong experience developing server-side applications, preferably C# .NET Core (including ASP.NET)
- Experience creating Single Page Applications (React/Angular/NodeJS)
- Familiar with ECMA6 functionalities and features (e.g. Promise/Module/Exports)
- Experience with UI creation and responsive layouts and post-processing (e.g. HTML5, CSS3)
- Familiar with dependency management and bundling JS (e.g. Webpack/yarn/npm)
- Strong understanding of design patterns and SOLID principles
- Strong knowledge of testing and testing frameworks
- Cloud native application development is desirable
- DevOps and CI/CD technologies experience will be a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experienced working in an Agile (Scrum) environment
We give you the opportunity to work on what you are passionate about, learning from the best, with the latest technology and at the forefront of the most cutting-edge projects. This is what we offer you:
- Indefinite contract. We want you to feel part of the team and to achieve a stable, long-term relationship with it.
- Performance evaluations and career planning with annual follow-ups, always with the objective of positive evolution.
- The motivation to work on important projects for first class national and international clients.
- An extensive plan of continuous training, both classroom-based and with Microsoft certifications.
- English classes.
- Incentives for participating in the community: gadget plan..
- Medical insurance.
- Access to gym: Andjoy