We are looking for a SCRUM MASTER to join our team. As a scrum master, you will be leading the delivery team and the product owners, by leading and coaching them in both SAFe, Agile and Scrum values and principles, helping them to continue to deliver amazing technical products to our customers.
- First level Scrum Master certification (PSM1, CSM, SSM).
- Experience in working with teams adopting the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Experience in the Scrum Master role for at least three years in a software development environment.
- Experience working with multiple Scrum teams in a variety of different contexts (different team sizes, different organizations, different cultures, co-located vs. distributed, etc.)
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in Scrum (retrospective formats, handling bugs, tech debt, etc.)
- Knowledge of other approaches used in teams, such as XP, Kanban, etc.
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- English is a must.
- Open mind
- Team player
We give you the opportunity to work on what you are passionate about, learning from the best, with the latest technology and at the forefront of the most cutting-edge projects. We offer you:
- Indefinite contract. We want you to feel part of the team and achieve a stable long-term relationship with us.
- Performance evaluations and career mapping with annual follow-ups
- Working on major projects for top international clients.
- An extensive plan of continuous training, both classroom-based and with certifications from Microsoft, Udemy4Business, Pluralsight…
- Language classes.
- Incentives for participating in the community.
- Medical insurance.
- Physiotherapy service.
- Access to gym: Andjoy