We are looking for 3 professionals with the profile of Analyst Programmer to form a new team and join a project located in Las Rozas (Madrid) 10 minutes walk from the local station “Las Rozas”. With a flexible schedule from Monday to Thursday full-time and on Fridays from 8am to 3pm. If you are passionate about Microsoft technologies, you already meet one of the main requirements. We detail the characteristics of the profile of Programmer Analyst that we are looking for.
Experience of at least 3 years as a software engineer in the IT or consulting sectors.
- Preferably Higher Degree (Computing or related)• Knowledge of object-oriented programming languages, relational databases and Internet applications
- ASP .NET
- C #
- Entity Framework
- Competencies: ability to analyze, curiosity, meticulousness, teamwork, ability to organize before peak work, customer orientation and results orientation.
- We look for people committed to a job well done and that provide technical and human value to the company. Values such as teamwork, sharing, communicating, respecting, helping and being proactive are those that stand out in the “soul” of Pasiona’s teams.
- Perform analyzes, designs and developments of medium / large scale software requested by the external / internal client that meet quality levels.
- Carry out the documentation and test plan of the software implemented, in order to ensure its correct operation, and write use manuals where appropriate, in order to ensure the optimal use of them.
- Actively collaborate in the diagnosis and resolution of incidents detected by customers in Production / Preproduction or Development environments independently or with the support of Software Engineers and other Senior Software Engineers, offering alternatives to the Chief Architect for optimal resolution.
- Participate in the planning meetings to divide the developments commissioned into parts that can be implemented by any member of the team.
- Serve as technical support to software engineers and junior software engineers in the analysis, design and development of software and resolution of incidents.
- Actively participate in the analysis and design of new developments, the evolution of the platform and the final product, proposing new developments, improvements, refactorings, and identifying points of improvement in processes and tools, all in order to optimize the existing systems.
- Participate actively in the improvement of the team, in relation to the method of work, training, relationships within the team and with external teams.
- Widely know the basic development APIs that the team uses, as well as having a broad knowledge of .NET technology, and serve as a trainer and evangelist for software engineers and junior software engineers inside and outside the team.
- Be an example of a productive attitude for software engineers and junior software engine.
We give you the opportunity to work in what you are passionate about, learning from the best, with the latest in technology and working in front of the leading projects. This is what we offer to you:
- Indefinite contract. We want you to feel part of the team and reach a stable long-term relationship with him.
- Performance Evaluation and career path with annual follow-ups, always aiming to evolve positively.
- The motivation of working on important projects for national and international important clients.
- A comprehensive training plan, both onsite and Microsoft certifications.
- English classes.
- Incentives for participating in the community: gadgets plan.
- Health insurance.
- Gym service: Gympass.